· Launch far-out fun. Let your child play Shuttle Tac Toe, Space Bounce, and other games at NASA Kids' Club @ http://www.nasa.gov/audience/forkids/kidsclub/flash/index.html
· Keep car trips fun:
- How high can your kids count before the next traffic light?
- Decide who'll listen for the words "new" and "old" on the radio. Whoever counts ten of her word first wins!
· Test her memory. While you do laundry, log your child on to Playkidsgames.com -- she'll have a blast clicking on lights on the turtle's shell as they come up.
· Get in the St. Paddy's Day spirit: Cover a piece of shamrock-shaped cardboard with double-sided tape. Have your child stick on green paper, leaves, and other stuff.
· Print out a Dr. Seuss game from Seussville.com
· Kick off a buggy summer! Your child can design a cool virtual insect with wings and antennae at Build-a-Bug @ http://www.bartlettparks.org/Activities/Activities-Build-A-Bug.asp
· Engage in fowl play. Turn an orange into a turkey: Use toothpicks to attach a cherry tomato head, raisin eyes, a baby-carrot beak, and lettuce feathers.